PCWHF and PCDS Joint Conference
Be part of a unique learning opportunity as women’s health and dermatology experts come together for the benefit of patients. Speakers include leading women’s health expert, Dr Anne Connolly MBE and dermatology specialist, Dr Tim Cunliffe.
Hear from our Chair, Dr Anne Connolly MBE on what to expect and why you should attend.
The Primary Care Women’s Health Forum (PCWHF) and the Primary Care Dermatology Society (PCDS) have joined forces to deliver an exclusive, dual-specialty conference, Where Women’s Health Meets Dermatology.
Aimed at anyone working in primary care, the conference is the first of its kind, recognising the important crossovers between women’s health and dermatology.
To ensure you can attend in the most suitable way for you, the conference will be held as a hybrid event, with the opportunity for you to join us live at the Cavendish Conference Centre, London or virtually from any device, wherever you are, on the 16 June 2022.
Hear our keynote speakers discuss the links between a wide variety of women’s health and dermatology conditions, providing you with useful guidance for your own practice.
Gain CPD, network with colleagues in person or online, and be part of a unique learning opportunity to enhance the care provided to the women in your clinic.
Explore the unique Agenda and join our expert speakers including:
- Dr Anne Connolly MBE, GPwSI Gynaecology, Bradford and Chair of the Primary Care Women’s Health Forum.
- Dr Tim Cunliffe, GPwER Dermatology and Skin Surgery, Middlesbrough and Executive Chair of the Primary Care Dermatology Society.
- Dr Caroline Cooper, Sexual and Reproductive Health, Cambridge.
- Dr Angelika Razzaque, GP and Associate Specialist in Dermatology, London.
- Dr Louise Price, GPwSI Gynaecology, Bath.
- Dr Lorna Patterson, GPwER and Specialty Doctor, Scotland.
- Dr Elisabeth Ogden, Associate Specialist and Clinical Lead in HCT Skin Health Service, Hertfordshire.
- Dr Julia Oliver, GPwSI women’s health, Durham.
They will be sharing clinical insights into treating:
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Vulvas and Vaginas
- Skin Conditions in Pregnancy
- What’s New in Contraception
- HRT Update
- Spot Diagnosis
If you can’t make the date, get called away, or want to revisit any of the presentations, purchase your ticket and the event will be available on-demand for 8 weeks. Maximise your learning opportunities.
Register now to improve your patients’ lives.
This event is intended for UK healthcare professionals only.
This is a joint conference between the Primary Care Women’s Health Forum (PCWHF) and the Primary Care Dermatology Society (PCDS).
This event is sponsored by pharmaceutical companies who will share promotional information on their stands. They have had no influence over the agenda, content and selection of speakers.. Their details will be added to the conference page between now and the event date of 16 June. Please check back regularly to inform yourself of the pharmaceutical companies that will be in attendance.