Theramex has issued an Evorel stock update. The company acquired the Evorel family of products from Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson on 23 October 2019 at which point many individual products were out of stock.
Theramex has since been committed to resolving this issue and bringing the product back to patients.
To do so it has:
- Re-started manufacturing and increased output.
- Qualified and invested in an additional manufacturer to accelerate supply.
- Invested in additional packaging equipment to increase production volumes and improve speed to market.
- Worked in partnership with the UK Health Authorities to shorten timelines.
As a result, the company has been able to fast-track supply, shorten manufacturing timelines and has announced that it is bringing the product back to market, more than six months earlier than originally planned.
Below are the most up to date Evorel stock availability dates:
- Evorel Mono 50 – 14 February 2020
- Evorel Conti – 21 February 2020
- Evorel Mono 25 – March 2020
- Evorel Mono 75 – March 2020
- Evorel Mono 100 – March 2020
- Evorel Sequi – End March 2020
The company said: “As we bring Evorel back to market over the coming months, we will continue to build on stock levels across all lines to restock the market fully. We appreciate your patience with this. We will continue to provide regular updates on stock availability on our website and to UK Health Authorities. We appreciate the impact this has had on women‘s lives and thank you for your understanding. We continue working towards a continuous and stable supply chain.”