The Primary Care Women’s Health Forum has launched a careers area to help fill primary care vacancies. Are you struggling to fill your women’s health vacancies? Do you want to reach our 10,000 members and attract their expertise to your practice? Then promote your vacancy with the PCWHF.
The Primary Care Women’s Health Forum (PCWHF) the leading membership forum for primary care clinicians with an interest in women’s health. It has more than 10,000 subscribers and works to progress and promote standards in women’s health across Government, healthcare and industry by:
- Supporting women to make informed choices
- Lobbying Government on women’s health policy
- Promoting high standards of women’s health in primary care
- Involving women in future models of care
- Advising commissioners on women’s health
- Shaping the future of women’s health treatments.
With more than 20,000 jobs on the NHS Jobs site, roles can get overlooked. By advertising on the PCWHF’s careers page, you will be in front of our 10,000 subscribers who have a special interest in women’s health.
With affordable prices, why wait? Find your women’s health primary care colleagues with PCWHF. Call 01462 226126.