Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust has produced useful cell changes (abnormal cells) information. The website contains information on:
- Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN) and cervical glandular intraepithelial neoplasia (CGIN)
- Treating cell changes (abnormal cells)
- After treatment for cell changes (abnormal cells)
- If cell changes (abnormal cells) come back
- Cell changes (abnormal cells) FAQs
The website also has useful information on all areas of cervical health from HPV to screening, colposcopy and cervical cancer.