The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) is looking for members for the pelvic floor dysfunction in women – prevention and non-surgical management guideline committee.
5pm, Monday 8 July 2019.
The following members are sought:
Members who will be involved in the entire guideline:
- a consultant gynaecologist with an interest in pelvic floor dysfunction
- a general gynaecologist
- a midwife
- a GP
- an NHS commissioner
- a women’s health/pelvic health physiotherapist
- a district, practice or primary care nurse
- a specialist nurse in urogynaecology
- a health visitor with an interest in pelvic floor dysfunction.
Members who will be involved in 1 or 2 meetings:
- a consultant obstetrician
- an older people physician
- a colorectal surgeon
- a paediatrician
- a psychologist
- a pain specialist
- a urogynaecologist
- a care home manager
- a specialist continence nurse.
For more information contact Katharina Dworzynski at firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply at www.nice.org.uk.