The Primary Care Women’s Health Forum is delivering its Annual Conference 2021 in a virtual environment to ensure your safety. Watch from the clinic, log-in from home, and if you can’t make it on the day, watch on demand afterwards. We’re making it easy for you to update your women’s health education and obtain your CPD.
COVID has taken its toll on everything this year; our lives, work, and ability to take study leave. With that in mind, the PCWHF wanted to ensue that its Annual Conference could meet your women’s health education needs in a safe and flexible way.
Join us online on 24 February to hear our expert speakers cover the important topics you need to know. And if you can’t make the date, or you can only participate for a portion of the day, we’ll keep the platform open for you to watch on demand afterwards.
Hear from our Chair, Dr Anne Connolly on what to expect.
Take a look at the Agenda and our expert speakers including:
- Dr Anne Connolly, Chair of the PCWHF and GPwSI Gynaecology, Bradford
- Mr James Woolgar, Advanced Public Health Practitioner – Sexual Health Commissioning Lead, Liverpool
- Dr Caroline Gazet, Clinical Director – Marie Stopes UK
- Dr Toni Hazell, GP, Appraiser, Freelance medical writer and editor
- Dr Victoria Barber, GP Ambassador for Target Ovarian Cancer
They will be exploring
- Opportunities for out of hospital care
- PCOS as a public health issue
- Abortion care
- Abnormal uterine bleeding guidance
- Women and HIV
- Early diagnosis of ovarian cancer
- What’s new in women’s health
You can also choose two of our three workshops on:
Book your ticket today. There are discounts for PCWHF Members. And don’t forget, if you can’t attend on the day, we will be keeping the platform open for two weeks after the event to give you time to watch at your leisure. All presentations will be available on demand during this period.
This event is intended for UK healthcare professionals only.
It is the intention of the Primary Care Women’s Health Forum to have exhibitors from the pharmaceutical industry in attendance at this virtual conference, they will take virtual exhibition stands in the Exhibitor area. Their details will be added to this page between now and the event date of 24 February. Please check back regularly to inform yourself of the pharmaceutical companies that will be in attendance.