This initiative from the British Fertility Society is a programme of work dedicated to improving knowledge of fertility and reproductive health in the UK. It includes information and resources for the public and healthcare professionals on fertility.
The Fertility Education Initiative is a programme of work from the British Fertility Society which aims to educate children, young adults, parents, adults, teachers and health professionals. The Initiative is focused on delivering education in the following areas:
- Changes in the body at puberty
- The female menstrual cycle
- How to get pregnant and preconception care
- How to prevent pregnancy; contraception methods, advantages and disadvantages, where to seek advice
- Factors influencing fertility; age, drugs, obesity
- STIs: prevention, symptoms, where to seek advice
- Signposting to resources for teachers, parents and young people.
This link will take you to the British Fertility Society website.
Source: British Fertility Society