These Primary Care Women’s Health Forum Guidelines include:
- A short summary of the 2015 NICE guidance (plus Ovarian Cancer):
- Vasomotor symptoms
- Urogenital atrophy
- Venous thromboembolism
- Cardiovascular disease
- Type 2 diabetes
- Loss of muscle mass and strength
- Breast cancer
- Ovarian cancer (not covered in NICE guidelines)
- Premature ovarian insufficiency
- The type of progestogens used in HRT
- A flow chart for HRT prescribing
- Possible medications to use.
Click on the cover image to open the full guideline.