This advice, published by the Primary Care Women’s Health Forum, has been produced by clinical expert consensus and adapted from recommendations published by RCOG/BSGE/BGCS/BMS. The guidance includes advice on managing consultations remotely during the coronavirus pandemic, including advice on:
- Heavy menstrual bleeding (HMB)
- Intermenstrual bleeding (IMB)
- Post-menopausal bleeding (PMB) (occurring in women not using HRT)
- Post-coital bleeding (PCB)
- Unscheduled bleeding on HRT
The advice is not intended to replace the need to apply personalised clinical judgement.
This resource was supported by an unrestricted educational grant from; Besins, MSD, Pfizer, Theramex, Gedeon Richter and Mylan.