The Government’s 10-year ambitions and actions to improve the health and wellbeing of women and girls in England. It includes a commitment to encourage the expansion of Women’s Health Hubs around the country, an approach to services that the Primary Care Women’s Health Forum has been working on and has a comprehensive toolkit to support their development.
The strategy’s key commitments span:
- new research and data gathering,
- the expansion of women’s health-focused education and training for incoming doctors,
- improvements to fertility services,
- ensuring women have access to high quality health information, and
- updating guidance for female specific health conditions like endometriosis to ensure the latest evidence and advice is being used in treatment.
Open here: https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m3873